We believe every person is doing the best they can with what they have. Therapy is a place to move away from shame, feel validated and heard, learn new tools for overwhelming emotions, communication techniques, and increase self-esteem, self-confidence and self-worth.
Operating from a strengths-based approach, all individual sessions are tailored to your specific needs. We will work together to develop and learn the following:
- Identify triggers
- Healthy coping strategies
- Understand and release shame
- Build resilience
- Stress management skills
- Self-regulation skills (managing emotions effectively)
- Assertiveness skills
- Cultivate self-compassion
- Heal from stressful and traumatic experiences
- Understand healthy relationships
- Understand what boundaries are, identify your personal boundaries, and how to set and hold healthy boundaries
Take that first step and call us to schedule an appointment at (505) 261-9770 or visit our contact page. There is never an obligation, and if we are not a good match we are happy to provide you with referrals.